Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
This office assists in the maintenance of clean and usable data for the internal community, and is responsible for the quality of data shared with the Ministry of Advanced Education and other external agencies through the British Columbia Central Data Warehouse. We work with external and governmental agencies on research and data-sharing projects that track student success through the B.C. educational system and beyond.
Institutional Research works in partnership with other Langara offices to develop research methodologies and analysis plans for use in department-specific planning and assessment. We also provide guidance and support regarding methodology, instrument design and interpretation for offices and faculty that choose to conduct their own research.
Major projects include:
- Langara at a Glance Interactive Dashboards
- Langara College Accountability Plan and Report
- Environmental Scan
- Program Review support
- Key Performance Indicators
- Enrolment planning models
- Application and registration flow
- Enrolment reporting
- Waitlist analytics
- Student demographics
- Retention and success analytics
- Central Data Warehouse
- Student Transitions Project
- Student Outcomes Surveys Interactive Dashboards