- We are ready for you! Instructional outcomes that can be met virtually will continue to be delivered online for the fall term. Safety measures are being taken for all courses delivered in a face-to-face format.
- Fall 2020 registration is open. How to register for courses »
- Applications for many programs are open until September 6th, 2020.
- New students will get an email invitation to join virtual orientation sessions in the fall.
- The LET has been suspended until further notice. The MDT is scheduled for June, July, and August 2020.
- Students and employees must follow directives for reporting COVID-19 illness and self-isolation. Health FAQ »
Join us for fallA semester unlike any other
Learn what we have done to provide you with the same level of education and keep you safe.
FAQsAnswers for everyone
The well-being of our students and employees is at the centre of our decisions. We will continue to update these FAQs as new information becomes available. If you have a question that’s not on our list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I come to Campus?
The only areas open are labs (L103, L104, A110 Mac lab), Community Cupboard, Health Services, and the Indigenous Gathering Space.
Please log into myLangara (Employees) and review Campus Access Procedures. myLangara »
We encourage our community to learn and work at home. If you need to come to campus, perform a self-assessment » before you arrive.
Student & Campus Services
Services that are open:
- Labs, special-purpose classrooms, and computer labs: Select labs are open. See Campus Hours above.
- Community Cupboard: The Community Cupboard provides one week’s worth of non-perishable food items per student per week. Students can access the Community Cupboard through The Hub (A140) Monday to Friday (excluding holidays), between 11:00 am–1:00 pm until August 31, 2020.
- Health Services
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the email@example.com.
- Indigenous Gathering Space: The Indigenous Gathering Space is open for Indigenous students who don't have alternative access to resources Monday to Friday from 9:00 am–4:00 pm. Staff are available by phone at 604.323.5043 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services that have moved online (offices closed):
- Accessibility Services: Available for intake and follow-up appointments by phone. If you are already registered with Accessibility Services, you can email your consultant directly. Email email@example.com or call 604.323.5509 to schedule a phone appointment. We are no longer able to accept faxed or mailed documentation. Please email documentation to your Consultant or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bookstore: While the Bookstore is closed, employees are working remotely. Online shopping and delivery service options available. For those who are unable to purchase books online, the Bookstore will provide a limited number of pre-arranged appointments from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm each day. Please contact email@example.com to schedule an appointment or if you have any questions.
- Continuing Studies: Front counter is closed to in-person visits. The phone hours are Monday to Thursday 9:00 am–4:30 pm, and Friday 9:00 am–4:00 pm. Phones are not answered on Saturday or Sunday. Please call 604.323.5322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Co-op and Career Development Centre: Closed. For assistance please email email@example.com.
- Counselling: The Counselling office is unavailable for face-to-face service but students can connect with a Counsellor or Advising Assistant for support via telephone, email, or a secure online platform (Zoom). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.323.5221 and leave your name, student ID, and a brief summary of what you would like assistance with. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Visit the Counselling website for more information.
- Facilities: Office is closed. Services have moved online. Please email email@example.com.
- International Education: Office is closed. Students may contact their International Student Coordinator email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604.323.5023.
- IT Service Desk: Closed. For assistance, please submit an IT Ticket. For urgent issues, please fill out the form at remotesupport.langara.ca.
- Library: All study spaces are closed. Services are available online. Request books/DVDs using this online form. All fines on regular (non-reserve) items are suspended until further notice. To access online services, please see the Library website.
- LSU: LSU Building is closed. Staff are available to answer inquiries online or by phone at 604.324.3881 Ext. 0. To get in touch with the LSU immigration consultant or ombudsperson, please fill out the respective forms under the LSU services page
- Printshop: While the Printshop is closed, employees are working remotely. Email email@example.com if you have questions.
- Registrar & Enrolment Services: Front counter is closed. Please call 604.323.5241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org as needed.
- Sexual Violence Support and Education: For online resources, visit our website or email Erin Hagen or Maggie Ross.
- Student Accounts: Front counter closed. Please visit their website for more details.
- Writing & Tutoring Centre: Physical space is closed but online tutoring and Writing Centre services are available online. For subject tutoring schedules and details, visit the Learning Commons website. For writing help and to make an appointment with a tutor, visit the Writing Centre website.